CODIPRO, already a leading manufacturer of rotating lifting points with the GRADUP range of Double Swivel Rings (DSR) and Double Swivel Shackles (DSS) have now taken their products one step further with the awarding of DNV-GL type approval for offshore applications.
By creating the GRADUP (or optimized grade) range, CODIPRO is offering a breakthrough innovation. In a swivel lifting ring with multiple
components, each element is subject to different constraints. In order to offer maximum strength, each separate piece must be conceived so
that the materials used and their design are the most appropriate for its function within the overall device. With the release of the GRADUP brand, CODIPRO is now offering an ultra-safe and ultra-high-performance lifting ring.
- Usable for any kind of lifting operation (straight lifts, with angle, turning, rotating)
- Automatic orientation in the direction of pulling
- Solid rotation bushing
- Verification of each thread with calibrated gauge
- Clear markings (CE, WLL, tightening torque)
- Individual packaging and documents, delivery in sturdy packaging
- Anti-tribo corrosion grease for life
- Anti-corrosion coating (zinc coating) on bolt and base
“We’re really excited that Codipro have been awarded DNV-GL type approval for their DSR and DSS,”explains Dale Hutcheson, Managing Director. “As this is something that our offshore customers have been asking us to provide, for a long time now.”